Your banner photo is not well focused (intentionally so, I imagine), but I can make out Sunday Light and something from Ignatius Press there beneath it.
It isn't intentionally out-of-focus, but the older I get, the harder it is to hold the phone steady. I was thinking about replacing it with a clearer picture, but now the shelves are all neat, so no fun.
As best as I can tell, these are the books:
The Reformation of the Sixteenth Century—Roland H. Bainton
My notebook
Benedict XVI: Last Testament
No idea—or mabe another notebook
Real Music by Anthony Esolen
Sunday Light
Can’t see the next one.
Two Sisters in the Spirit: Thérèse of Lisieux and Elizabeth of the Trinity
A book of spiritual direction
Scent of Water by E. Goudge
An issue of Dappled Things
Audubon Society Guide to North American Birds
Zita the Spacegirl
Night’s Bright Darkness
Notebook
Not sure
Book about K. Grahame-like animals in Japanese
Graph paper notebook
The Story Vine, a book about telling children stories by making string figures with your fingers.
I think that’s a very old paperback copy of a Little House book with no cover.
A DVD of the Keira Knightley version of Pride and Prejudice which I keep because a very nice lady that Bill works with gave it to me.
I think those are all children’s books in the background.
I'm becoming obsessed with this. I think the blue book on top of Real Music is one of those plastic folders you put note pads in. (Note that I have a lot of mostly empty note pads.) and that's a little white board book on top of the Japanese book.
Yes. I decided not to strain my eyes on that back row, but I see quite a few L. M. Montgomery books back there, some Landmark books, and William Bennett's books on the right. I think that is The Story of the Grail and the Passing of Arthur by Howard Pyle lying on top of the others.
Your banner photo is not well focused (intentionally so, I imagine), but I can make out Sunday Light and something from Ignatius Press there beneath it.
ReplyDeleteIt isn't intentionally out-of-focus, but the older I get, the harder it is to hold the phone steady. I was thinking about replacing it with a clearer picture, but now the shelves are all neat, so no fun.
ReplyDeleteAs best as I can tell, these are the books:
The Reformation of the Sixteenth Century—Roland H. Bainton
My notebook
Benedict XVI: Last Testament
No idea—or mabe another notebook
Real Music by Anthony Esolen
Sunday Light
Can’t see the next one.
Two Sisters in the Spirit: Thérèse of Lisieux and Elizabeth of the Trinity
A book of spiritual direction
Scent of Water by E. Goudge
An issue of Dappled Things
Audubon Society Guide to North American Birds
Zita the Spacegirl
Night’s Bright Darkness
Notebook
Not sure
Book about K. Grahame-like animals in Japanese
Graph paper notebook
The Story Vine, a book about telling children stories by making string figures with your fingers.
I think that’s a very old paperback copy of a Little House book with no cover.
A DVD of the Keira Knightley version of Pride and Prejudice which I keep because a very nice lady that Bill works with gave it to me.
I think those are all children’s books in the background.
AMDG
Yes, now I recognize a few more of them!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm becoming obsessed with this. I think the blue book on top of Real Music is one of those plastic folders you put note pads in. (Note that I have a lot of mostly empty note pads.) and that's a little white board book on top of the Japanese book.
ReplyDeleteAMDG
I see _Emily of New Moon_ by L. M. Montgomery. I really enjoyed reading that series with my daughters.
ReplyDeleteYes. I decided not to strain my eyes on that back row, but I see quite a few L. M. Montgomery books back there, some Landmark books, and William Bennett's books on the right. I think that is The Story of the Grail and the Passing of Arthur by Howard Pyle lying on top of the others.
DeleteAMDG