Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Welcome

Welcome to any new guests. I am glad that you are here, and I would love to hear from you in the comboxes.

If you are curious about what I'm trying to do on this blog, you can find that information here.

Please come again.

AMDG

6 comments:

  1. You invited me! You have me chuckling! Look at your date! Please don't rush this next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you here, Chari, and thanks for responding.

    It's dated that way so that it will stay on top.

    AMDG

    ReplyDelete
  3. It made me wonder what you're planning for April 1, 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You reminded me that I needed to change that welcome.

    I have no idea why I chose that date. Maybe I was feeling like a fool.

    AMDG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.
    Sounds like quite a task for cleaning up your library. Iv'e been doing this too, but don't have nearly as many books as you do.
    It is really hard for me because I keep going to the library. : )

    ReplyDelete